Eibach Wheels Spacers - 20mm

Rosssco

Hi Folks,

Since it looks like I'm selling my Z :byebye: , I have a full set of 4 Eibach hubcentric wheel spacers available. These are the type with studs already in place, so no mucking about with replacing you're original studs. Just remove you're wheels and bolt on... Spacers are the first thing I would do if buying another 350Z with standard wheels, simply give it the stance it should have came with from the factory...

One pair is about a year old (bought from another club member) and the other pair barely 6 months old, so all in pretty much as new condition (after a wee wipe :) ).

In addition to the four above, another two 20mm spacers come for free. One is in perfect condition, but the other one has had a stud bore cut through (previous owner had to remove using a grinder!), and you can't buy single spacers from Eibach! It is therefore not recommended for use... Maybe repairable, but better kept for perhaps show use or something..?? So basically a spare 20mm spacer...

Price: £170.00ovno + £10.00 delivery

Many Thanks,

Ross

Ps.- Won't be available till I get a chance to remove this weekend...