Chilli coupe, Lythgoe Nissan Bolton this morning..

AndyC

...about 9.30ish. 03 plate.

Sorry guys no camera with me and my phone is well playing up and wouldn't let me take a pic. But I will confirm that she looked v v nice in the flesh. Not sure how it'll wear given a few more miles though, was starting to look a tiny tiny bit faded already - but that could just have been she needed some wax!!

...about 9.30ish. 03 plate.

Sorry guys no camera with me and my phone is well playing up and wouldn't let me take a pic. But I will confirm that she looked v v nice in the flesh. Not sure how it'll wear given a few more miles though, was starting to look a tiny tiny bit faded already - but that could just have been she needed some wax!!

Mind you, you would think that if its an '03 plate then its had a bit of wear so far. As you say, might just need some TLC....

Everyone I have seen so far (and pics), look fantastic when spotless and waxed etc and a bit boring when dirty..... :blush:

This is the dealership I got mine from :teeth: Nice little plug m8t, I know a few people who will be very happy :thumbs:

I wasn't giving any plugs for their level of service though I'm afraid mate

God I'm the complete opposite..... It always helps when you know someone :blush:

This is the dealership I got mine from :teeth: Nice little plug m8t, I know a few people who will be very happy :thumbs:

I wasn't giving any plugs for their level of service though I'm afraid mate

God I'm the complete opposite..... It always helps when you know someone :blush:

You're absolutely right of course, its always the way mate!

Well when I come up for my P2 service soon and want a "competitive quote" without oil, then you can sort it for me! :teeth:

No problem ;)

Cool, I'll remember that as they are probably my 3rd nearest dealer anyway, and the 1st one I wouldn't trust with a dust cap on last visit (just a browse). Not convinced about the one I got it from either....... even with it being in M/C.

I'll let you know mate.

Well when I come up for my P2 service soon and want a "competitive quote" without oil, then you can sort it for me! :teeth:

No problem ;)

Cool, I'll remember that as they are probably my 3rd nearest dealer anyway, and the 1st one I wouldn't trust with a dust cap on last visit (just a browse). Not convinced about the one I got it from either....... even with it being in M/C.

I'll let you know mate.

So Lythgoe's is your 1st fav....

P.s don't speak to Andy :wacko:

We'll I've not experienced anything from them yet......

I'll need to get a price for the P2 service in about 2k miles etc...... that will be without oil. The nearest in Rochdale were giving me stupid quotes..... so will be ringing around.

Was just thinking that if you had a contact that it may be worthwhile. But sounds like Andy has had some major probs??

:headhurt:

No problem ;)

I'll let you know mate.

Don't let me put you off mate, if Liam can get something sorted for ya and he knows someone there (and they'll look after your baby for you) then go for it.

Actually Liam, next time she needs to go in can I give you a nudge? If you can poss have a word and get her looked after next time I'd appreciate it

No problem ;)

I'll let you know mate.

Don't let me put you off mate, if Liam can get something sorted for ya and he knows someone there (and they'll look after your baby for you) then go for it.

Actually Liam, next time she needs to go in can I give you a nudge? If you can poss have a word and get her looked after next time I'd appreciate it

K m8t ;)