has any one tried the injen exhaust system

pearl350z

I have the injen full dual on mine. Havent got a clue on performance figures but it can get a bit "boomy" within the cabin as it resonates through the car quite a bit. Not great if you are wanting the car for long GT type journeys, as you find yourself searching for a gear/rpm to avoid the resonance, but the sound is quite good on the road. Not too loud and it doesnt have as much "rasp" as some systems.

If you make it to a meet or show Im at, happy to let you have a listen for yourself and see what you think. :thumbs:

thank for the info, im just trying to find an exhaust for a decent price that doesn't have a rediculos sound im changing a power enterprise quad tip exhaust as its a bit quiet for me need a bit more rasp, quality exhaust though for everyday driving. i like the AAM dual cat back. any info on that?

ill be at the tunnel run in essex on saturday if your going. i think quiet a few people are going, should be good :drive1