Maybe im nitpicking but.......

NISM0

Look in the top left hand side of your browser and what have you got?... A Left hand drive Z, presumably from the piece of shite country that some people call USA.

Now tell me if im being a bit extreme but i cant stand the american mentalility toward the Z , what with the Basic, Touring Track and all the other bolloxs grades and the spotty teenagers driving them around with naff auto boxes. The over the top modding , the fact that that if you go for a ride on the freeway your gonna see 50 z's all with chrome wheels and boots full of subs :yuck:

I like this site , I like the britishness of it, i like the british mentality towards the Z, i like the slightly restrained attitude towards modding a beautiful car, i also like the fact that when you drive about another z is the least likely car you are gonna see, you will see plenty of blue , plastic looking RX_8's and hundreds of Audi TT's -all this makes you gald you handed over that check to the dealer......but im rambling now what was it.. oh yeah ,just a suggestion but could you change the pic to a nice uk car with the steering on the correct side- thanks- great site by the way

lovely :thumbs:

Good point - we are a UK site afterall. Its certainly something we can look into. perhaps we can change it to one of the fantastic pics taken on the NWales drive out, where we had 9 UK Z's?

At least then it is site specific too?

good idea Chris :thumbs:

Good point - we are a UK site afterall. Its certainly something we can look into. perhaps we can change it to one of the fantastic pics taken on the NWales drive out, where we had 9 UK Z's?

At least then it is site specific too?

good idea Chris :thumbs:

Yep I like that one as well......!

Also, can see if we get some good pics at JAE? Maybe a group shot all parked up etc....

imo Nismo has quite radical views, which for me are too extreme as well (you loathe the US, their car scene etc but without the US Z sites and knowledge in tuning the Z we'd still be at the stone age mate...)

I guess each to their own, but the point is valid about the pic and we have a nice little surprise to address that :D