2 today in North Wales

Jacko

Hi all,

Was down again in North Wales today (white water rafting) and ended up doing the same route as we did on our ride out. And the sun was shining A LOT again! B)

Anyway, black GT4 spotted parked up in some little town on the B4391 Festiniog road. Looking nice and clean. Think it was a 05 plate.

Also nice Chili Red roadster on the A494 between Ruthin and Mold. Couple were in it, top down in the sun. Seen the chap before in Atherton area. Plate No Pxx RED

looking good. They might have missed me as I had a 1001 bugs providing camouflage! :blush:

Anyone on here?

Not me even though i am on this road alot going to Porthmadog, not seen another zed yet this year on my travels. :) Know what you mean about the bigs though :D

Yeah thought it might be you Beavis, but remembered you had a UY. Kept my eye's out just in case.....

As for Bugs, just got some bug & tar remover...... turned up today, wish i could have had it yesterday as wouldn't have had to scrub so much! :blush:

Will be there a lot over the next six now the kids are almost on summer hols, will be during the week and weekens as i work 4 on 4 off shifts. Love to travel down there late at night or in the early morning hours. But there will be day time travel too. Will keep my eyes peeled for you. B):thumbs: