Sunset GT 2006 <20K miles

Pagnobito

I bought the BMW 335d, awesome performance, planted, loud pedal, thump in the back, relentless, feels like it will just keep going like that way over the speed limit and beyond the limiter. in gear acceleration is also brilliant, overtaking is a breeze.

The 350Z must go, is there no one that wants an immaculate GT in orange, recently serviced and MOT'd

for £14500

Bargain price, Nissan dealer up the road has one on in grey on a 56 for 17K

Good choice that man! :thumbs:

Told you the engine is corker. It pulls like a train in my 6, so the lighter 3 should be even quicker.

• 2 weeks later...

The car is being px'd against the BMW very soon so if anyone wants to make me an offer above 14K? you had better be quick.

Although I think the readership here already have Z's as I have not had any interest apart from people saying bargain or similar..

I would hurry up and sell it another few weeks when petrol goes up and another 2.5% VAT added on petrol in January next year we will be seeing petrol again at the £1.30 Litre mark that was when all the big engined cars fell out of bed expect to get £2000 less next year which is what happened in the last big hike, I,m holding on till then to get mine I'm in no hurry!

Well, the car is going to be PX'd Saturday, with mixed feelings as the time approaches.

Some cars are bought with the heart, I wasn't even looking for another car when I saw this one, I was looking for a car for my wife in fact. I test drove it and chopped in my Lexus. There is a certain something with the 350Z, the handling, the noise it makes and the immediate power, then the little bit extra when the cams or valve lifters work, (whatever it is, not sure of the term). There is also the colour, the looks and comments it gets, it only ever receives praise. So it will be with sadness that we part tomorrow, I'm not even sure how one explains that connection you get with a machine, its something our brains do to put a personality to a car.

The new car had to be bought with my head, some heart but mostly for practicality and economy with future higher mileage trips coming up. I am absolutely sure it wont get the same comments the Z did.

Farewell my sunset Z, you will be missed.