Sprayed my rear lights....again!

Bundus

M13KYF wrote:

smoked old style rear lights should be banned. Very dangerous. I've been behind a couple of Z's with them and refused to stay behind.

TADDY wrote:

ive had an MOT inspection on my car with these lights at nissan and even asked the machanic and he said it was fine! tho they may look dark on my car, possibly because its black, they have only had two very thin coats and work perfectly fine!!!!! if i thought for even a second that they didn't then it would be removed!!!!!!!

+1

Take a look at the photos I added on page one of this post with my brake lights on. If you still think those arent bright enough then fair enough you dont have to drive behind me - but how anyone could fail to spot my lights especially with the big third brake light in the middle (which is not smoked) is beyond me.

I think you need to judge each one on its own merits as opposed to saying they should all be banned. As Taddy said if I thought these were too dark to be seen from behind Id change them but personally I think they are more then bright enough. Ive seen some that are blacked out and the light barely comes through and in those cases I totally agree with you.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion and I respect yours - I just respectfully disagree in this case.