Dealer Discount Offered to All 350z Members

Neil

Hi All,

I have just had the Alloys resprayed and the CV joints replaced at Holdcroft Nissan in Hanley, Stoke on Trent.

I am not on commission here but I find them very proffessional and their work is spot on and it's worth travelling the 120 mile round trip even though I have a Nissan Dealer 8 miles away!

Having spoke to Lee in the Service Department and John Colley in the Parts Department (he can get you anything cheaper!), they have offered a 20% discount on BOTH parts & labour for all 350z Members. This applies to servicing as well!

I am sure that John will endorse this kind offer to us in this thread, but I thought I would make you aware as soon as possible.

There username is Holdcroft2005.

Thank you Lee & John for offering the discount to us 'poor' 350z owners ;)

Neil

Hi All,

I have just had the Alloys resprayed and the CV joints replaced at Holdcroft Nissan in Hanley, Stoke on Trent.

I am not on commission here but I find them very proffessional and their work is spot on and it's worth travelling the 120 mile round trip even though I have a Nissan Dealer 8 miles away!

Having spoke to Lee in the Service Department and John Colley in the Parts Department (he can get you anything cheaper!), they have offered a 20% discount on BOTH parts & labour for all 350z Members. This applies to servicing as well!

I am sure that John will endorse this kind offer to us in this thread, but I thought I would make you aware as soon as possible.

There username is Holdcroft2005.

Thank you Lee & John for offering the discount to us 'poor' 350z owners ;)

Neil

Nice moves Neil, thanks for your efforts :teeth:

:teeth:

many thanks neil for passing the word on and just to confirm if you call me on 01782 204268 asking for john or steve for parts issues and lee for service and warranty issues quoting the password which can be obtained from the moderators you will receive a 20% parts and labour discount .

many thanks

john

How about 20% off new roadster then John? Surely it extends to sales too........ :D;):D

True, think about it...... a new roadster is ONLY a collection of new parts! :teeth:

Could be a problem if I've got to put them together myself though......... :headhurt:

LOL - unfortunately the old saying, "the whole is greaterthan the sum of its parts" is not true for cars.

Buying all the parts of a new roadster will probably set you back double the cost of bying the car in "built" form. So Im sure you can get a 20% discount, but it will be on a collection of £50k's worth of parts at retail. LOL.