Kinetix + Plenum

Andy

Have this Kinetix Plenum up for sale as it is surpless to requirements and won't fit with my Cusco strutbrace and carbon bonnet.

A small corner piece has cracked off where the plenum bolts up to the throttle body but this doesn't affect the air tightness off the plenum at all and I do have the piece that has chipped off which can easily be glued back on. Has done about 2,000 miles on the car & comes with the adaptor for the flexi pipes & instructions.

£150 delivered.

SNV32279.jpg

SNV32280.jpg

SNV32281-1.jpg

SNV32284.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Would you consider goin any lower than £150 I know its damaged on the throttle flange however that will that not affect the response? I f it dosent im not looking to show off my engine bay just trying to get my gt4 beefed up. :teeth: Although I checked Kinetix can order one from the states £200. http://www.kinetixracing.com/kinetixrac ... 03-06.aspx

Would you consider goin any lower than £150 I know its damaged on the throttle flange however that will that not affect the response? I f it dosent im not looking to show off my engine bay just trying to get my gt4 beefed up. :teeth: Although I checked Kinetix can order one from the states £200. http://www.kinetixracing.com/kinetixrac ... 03-06.aspx

You will incur carriage and import tax on that so probably looking nearer £300

• 2 weeks later...