350z black gt sat nav for sale

kevgreen16

hi all, i have decided to go for a new 370z so my pride and joy of the moment is for sale, garages offer rubbish trade in deals, my car is 07 gt in black with sat nav, 29,000 miles with full dealer service history ( serviced last week), it has a vielside bodykit on (cost over £2000), and large chrome wheels (cost over £2500 and i have 2 new ones in ma loft - long story), stainless steel big bore sports exhaust (sounds awsome), z rear lights (cost over£300 from usa) i have the original rays alloys (only been used in winter and in excellent condition) and original exhaust also only on car for a few months, original lights, and all body parts in bubble wrap in ma loft which were only on car for 4 month so in mint condition, car is in brilliant condition and all who see it say it looks stunning, its still under manufacturers warranty till 10th march 2010, i want £19000 for it as it is and you get all the original bits as well, or i will put it back to original spec ( gt black with sat nav) and sell for £17500, and i will sell bodykit, exhaust, wheels and lights seperatly.

i am no good at loading pics up on hear so if anyone is seriously interested please contact me on 07984240536 or email me on kev@kgreenservices.co.uk or by this site, and i will email photos but a viewing is recomended, thanks kev

pisc of car -http://picasaweb.google.com/kevgreen16/350zWithBodykitEct#