Incompetent fools!!!

Rob2005

Last week i posted that i was having my 19" Racing hearts refurbished. (although now they cant do what i asked so ive bought new wheels).

So i went to my local Kwik fit and asked them to take my tyres off which they had no problem with, or so i thought.

My new wheels arrrived this morning :teeth: So off i go to get the tyres fitted only to be told they are F***ed!!! :angry:

They have ripped the walls in one front tyre and one rear tyre!!!

Not a happy Boy :rant:

I have now had top replace all 4 tyres as i didnt want odd tread size as this will have an effect on the handling.

Is it me or does anyone else hate incopmitence and wish hatefull stuff on these people who cant do their jobs correctly?

:angry: I'm right there with you mate!!, i'd push for them to pay for the tyres!! Took me months to sort out my local Nissan Stealer when the cracked my Nismo kit on the 34 and i went :

270px-Arrow_anti-ballistic_missile_launch.jpg

Especially as i was standing behind the mechanic and told him not to lift the car unless it was on a drive on ramp!!! Give them hell and write to there Head office, no excuse for being incopmitent!!

Andy

Ive just seen how ive spelt incompitent on the subject header :D

That made me chuckle anyway!!

lol..... well we didn't want to point it out as you were sooo mad :D

Spelling goes out of the window when you in a rage ;)

Well i now have to prove that they did it as i didnt notice it till now.

Anyone had experience with the new Falken FK452 tyres??

Yes mate, I've got em on now - done about 2k miles on em and they're great. Nice & grippy and pretty good in the wet too. Gives FAR more confidence than those awful 'Stones.

Hi I hate these guys put the Celica in for MOT to get her sold and they cracked the laquer on the carbon bonnet basically it is so bad it will have to be trashed which has delayed me selling it.

I dont understand how they are still in business if I did stuff like this to customer cars I would be shut down in minutes!!!

In 3 Years we only ever had one accident and we are fully insured so that it was instantly taken care of, no grief no debate just get me the details of the pricing fill in the forms sorted.

Doesn't seem that others in automotive have the same standards tho :(

Cheers

Tom