Vq35de Port polished heads and more....cheap

Carbon Coops

Some of you may remember this thread

viewtopic.php?f=25&t=23660&hilit=vq35&start=15

Well i went down to have a look and to see if it was any good etc.

It is very clean inside, outside needs a clean but nothing major, i have taken the heads off and it shows no sign of taking in water or not at least while running anyway!

It looks pretty low miles as there is only very very minor polishing on the bores and 'hone' marks are visable. The cams also show very little use. It is fitted with a works dry sump and oil pump as well as this beast of a throttle body, its of a roller design and is amazing, would need a little bit of work as it is cable driven at the mo but i am sure in the right hands it could be made to fit the Z and its fly-by wire type.

From what i have read on the net these engines have stronger rods and pistons and i wouldn't be suprised if the crank is a bit special too! there has been a lot of work on the heads they have been opened right up and highly polished!\

I bought this engine as i was going to rebuild it replacing what needed replacing and either run it as a high power na or tt setup, without having to have my Z off the road for ages.

But with starting this new business venture and lack of time it is going to go to waste and just sit there for ages un touched so i am offering it up for sale the whole lot for £350ono and even if you don't use it for your car do what i considered put the heads on your car and turn the block into a coffee table! :teeth:;) which if it does'nt sell i will prob end up doing!!!!

Thanks any Q's just pm or call 07824352972

cheers coops