Not long now.....

Roo

Already had a couple of fish tail moments,

What tyres is your Zed riding on? Not the stock Potenza's?

The same... not the best I take it. They seem to get warm quick enough but coming off roundabouts, twice now there's been a little wobble, not enough to worry me yet but havnt had it happen in the wet!

The same... not the best I take it. They seem to get warm quick enough but coming off roundabouts, twice now there's been a little wobble, not enough to worry me yet but haven't had it happen in the wet!

They tend not to be a well loved by a large number of us. Put it that way. Have been many a discussion here, and just about every other 350 forum globally. ;)

Grrrrr having "discussions" with the dealer who supplied the car as to what qualifies as a full service.... they had just done an oil change. I think they are going to cough up for it, should find out tomorrow.

Seems pathetic to argue over 160 quid (air filter brak fluid and antifreeze) but its on the purchase sheet so I'm waiting to see what the next excuse is...... :angry:

Pity its ruined my first couple of days ....