Standard sub space

Shaun1982

will the vertically aimed box not cause all sorts of rattling trapped sound wave issues ? guess only real way to see how well it works is make it though .

from what i can see id say your best option for full stealth install would be a fibreglass botom for an mdf box int he stock space either bolted or surcurely stuck down behind oem covers .

Exactly, you can't just plop it in there. You have to build it up and all the time taking up more space that a 10" sub needs as air to push for sound. So I'd go decent 8" that can both be built properly AND have the right volume. :)

I dunno,i think im still going to have a go at the box on here & possibly put a 10'' Rainbow amboss in it :headhurt:

Not all 8s need less space. E.g. the dd 9512s need about 3cuft where as an old round solobarik only needs about 0.3cuft. So its depends on what sub it is. Its not just the smaller the sub the less space.

I dunno,i think im still going to have a go at the box on here & possibly put a 10'' Rainbow amboss in it :headhurt:

Not all 8s need less space. E.g. the dd 9512s need about 3cuft where as an old round solobarik only needs about 0.3cuft. So its depends on what sub it is. Its not just the smaller the sub the less space.

Very true. But as a general rule it is the case, and the sub itself takes up less room which can be critical in tight spaces :)