P3 Service Nissan Garage Louth

Zee

Hey Guys...I booked my car in for its 1st P3 Service. The cars done just over 36,000 03 Plate.

Anyway, I took it in this morning with just about everybody part crossed and waited for the Results!! About 3 hours later they gave me a ring and I went to collect him. :D

P3 service came to £240.00 Which I was very pleased with as I was thinking it would be well over £300.00

I was also advised on the following:

Alternator Belt: Cracks around the belt

Exhaust System: Rear centre section splitting on join to rear box

Suspension: Rear anti roll bar links.

N/S O/S Rears: Possible Slow Punctures?!

Well I've got the car re-booked in for next wednesday to have the belts replaced this came to £97.00 fitted inc. VAT.

For both anti roll bar links they quoted me £100.00 fitted inc. VAT I will get this booked in a few weeks down the line and get them replaced too.

As for the exhaust, I think I'll wait till its on its last legs then go for a K1 from CS :)

and the tyres, if they are slow punctures is it possible to take them to Bush's and get them repaired? They guy said they didn't hiss/bubble when he put water over them so maybe there not all the way through?

Any thoughts :)