5/16 plenum spacer/cat back exhaust

dan4

Envy can sell you the spacer and Both envy and CS can source you an exhaust, was There a particular type of exhaust you was after

alternatively I'm in the process of making a carbon fibre plenum with intergrated 5/16 spacer for 250, should be ready in a month or so, currenty taking deposits :thumbs:

I had bad experience with envy in past and vowed not to use them again

Was aiming the request at fellow members rather than traders but all good deals considered.....

Id ideally like an exhaust that is not drony, twin exit, slash cut. Id like it to be loud when i accelerate hard. Was looking at the K1

Is the carbon plenum suitable for stock strut bar and carbon engine cover and what gains are there over stock or is it just cosmetic?

i think the k1 is loud all the time mate, there has been a couple of k1's sold recently so you could hold out for another or contact CS, he has them in stock,

the carbon plenum, will give you all the benefits that the original spacer gives, whilst looking great, so there will be slightly more hp and the torque will be better in the midrange :thumbs: and it fits under the standard strut

Ah ok, does the K1 come with bungs and do they help?

Maybe the K2 is better or i have seen the Scorpion and Mongoose systems.....even a Nismo would be good. Only thing i rule out is £2k exhausts, total waste imho

I saw the B2 offer and the import tax & duty is just plain annoying. If i order from the US id probably use MVPmotorsports :thumbs:

Ah ok, does the K1 come with bungs and do they help?

Maybe the K2 is better or i have seen the Scorpion and Mongoose systems.....even a Nismo would be good. Only thing i rule out is £2k exhausts, total waste imho

I saw the B2 offer and the import tax & duty is just plain annoying. If i order from the US id probably use MVPmotorsports :thumbs:

K1 has bungs yeah, you can see on this pic:

263-p150708_1727.jpg

The K2 is a nice system, what exhaust did you have on the Supra Dan?

Gaz

• 2 weeks later...