350z stuff for sale

Muddy

Just a few bits and pieces I have for sale that I never used when I was doing the 350zproject.

Brand New - Carbon side inserts (Bought from the states)

+++++sold+++++++

Brand New - Carbon rear strut cover (Bought from the States)

++++SOLD++++++

Used - Genuine Greddy Radiator cap

++++SOLD++++++

Brand New - Metra 99-7402 Double din facia Kit - Only suitable for Single din stereo's (The bag is opened as I wanted the double din surround but it didn't come with one)

++++SOLD++++++

Brand New - Autoconnects - Double din facia Kit - Only suitable for Single din stereo's (Packaging is lost, I wanted the double din surround but it didn't come with one)

+++++++SOLD++++++++

Brand New - Autobra - car bra

As I have a carbon bonnet the flex will not allow me to "slam" the bonnet shut, I've bought from these guys before(For my Subaru) and the quality is excellent, so I Have no worries that it will be fine on an aluminium bonnet. Brand new these are £75 (inc postage)

£50 plus P&P

SN151655.jpg

Brand New - Z33 show plate (Bought from states)

£20 plus P&P

SN151656.jpg

do you have a picture of the bra fitted, cant seem to find the correct one fitted?

Cheers

Chris

Sorry Chris, there doesn't seem to be an uptodate picture on the Autobra.co.uk website.

Can't seem to find a decent picture on the web either. I'll keep search for one that similar though.

It is a good fit. :teeth:

• 2 weeks later...