VX55 - sunset A64 York

nixy

hi nixy,

yes it was my car.....but i was not driving it.

just sold it to a member of this forum (posidrive) he was on his way back home to oxford.

had some great times in it and loved the car to bits but it had to go as i needed the money for a larger property which i have just bought in wigginton.

i know it has gone to a zed lover as his previous cars were 3 x 300zxs and a 200sx in his past.

you all take care now and look after all those zeds :byebye::byebye::byebye:

i know it has gone to a zed lover as his previous cars were 3 x 300zxs and a 200sx in his past.

You don't need to be a stranger to the forum even if you've sold your Zed. Lol, quite a few that have. :lol: Plus, you might end up with one again in the future. ;)

hi nixy,

yes it was my car.....but i was not driving it.

just sold it to a member of this forum (posidrive) he was on his way back home to oxford.

had some great times in it and loved the car to bits but it had to go as i needed the money for a larger property which i have just bought in wigginton.

oh bloody hell, you didn't last long! Shame...........glad it went to a good home, looked nice and shiny despite the rain!

Yes, it was me. Not so sure about looking cool though. Think my face had become the same colour as the Zed due to a the frustration caused by a combination of that traffic jam and the weather meaning I couldn't let her rip.

I must be going blind though, I'm sure I should have noticed another Sunset Zed because its my favorite colour :)

And apologies to Kev and his frends. I'm pretty sure I must have sent them crazy with my attempts to get the blue tooth adapter working with the voice recognition over the past couple of days. It kept dialing numbers that certainly weren't what I intended :blush: All sorted now, I hope :doh:

You'd just come off the roundbout and joined the A64 heading towards Leeds I was on the other side of the dual carriageway in that hideous jam! You missed the nismo GM as well then? I did wave but you were quite rightly looking straight ahead! :lol: