Automatic gearbx and other things

Dblock

I was wondering when should the auto box oil be changed? What type of oil should it be replaced with and how much? The other thing is most 350z dont need the lsd but does the auto have lsd and is the diff vicous no maintenace or something?

Also my car is coming up for a p3 so do the spark plugs need changed as 9kmiles seem a bit quick to change plugs?

If your car has only done 9k i wouldn't worry about gearbox oil and spark plugs, that's a long way off. All 350z's have lsd's and no maintenance required. Saying that its good practice to change the box and diff oils at about 50k but not necessary :thumbs:

my car has done nearly 60k but at the last service the plugs where changed so do they need done again?

Also what type of oil does the auto box take and how much? same with the diff?

Thanks

:thumbs:

The autobox oil you will need is AT-Matic J Fluid, Nissan part no. KE908-99932, usually no Nissan dealers stock it so you will have to order it :thumbs:

do you know the grade of it as i would rather put other stuff in.

Cheers :thumbs:

I don't think it has a grade, it's just known as J MATIC FLUID. Royal purple oils sell the reccomended oil for your Auto but it may be slightly more expensive.

I might just get some from nissan then. I ordered some diff oil though and silkolene. :#1: