4 over the weekend

Zedman

Spotted an Azure roadster on Kenilworth Road near to Warwick Uni on Friday about 4.00pm then 2 parked in Sainsburys car park at about 6.00pm. 1 Azure, 1 Midnight blue. Then yesterday a Blade coupe SA04 (can't remember where though!!).

Spotted an Azure roadster on Kenilworth Road near to Warwick Uni on Friday about 4.00pm then 2 parked in Sainsburys car park at about 6.00pm. 1 Azure, 1 Midnight blue. Then yesterday a Blade coupe SA04 (can't remember where though!!).

Thats mee thats mee, ooh ohhh :bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce:

im the blade coupe! :teeth: What colour was yours mate, any clue where abouts i was out and about alot yesterday?

Hiya :bye:

I think it may have been on the Coventry Rd coming out of Warwick??!! Were you there? Think it was about 4.00pm if that narrows it down!

I was in the wifes red Honda Civic at the time. I have an 04 Azure.

I think it may have been on the Coventry Rd coming out of Warwick??!! Were you there? Think it was about 4.00pm if that narrows it down!

yeah sounds about right matey. 3pm-ish. red civic i wouldnt have noticed ;)

lucky me i'd just cleaned her that morning aswell :D (she was rather grubby before that)

lucky me i'd just cleaned her that morning aswell :D (she was rather grubby before that)

Yes, she looked very clean to me! :thumbs:

What part of Scotland are you from?

Yes, she looked very clean to me! :thumbs:

What part of Scotland are you from?

Talking about Scotland David, you should have been at Pitlochry on Sunday. :thumbs:

(12) pristine "Z"'s brought this popular tourist haunt to a standstill. :yahoo: All the pointing & photo taking made the (4hrs) washing & polishing the car for one of our reigonal runs worth while.

:drive1