1month of ownership update.

Beavis

Well that my first month done with and i love it. She as now done 4400 miles. In the past month i have had the p1 service and driven to north wales twice (Porthmadog) and she turns heads everywhere she goes.Last night i treated her to some nxt polish (meguiars) and here she is ready for the weekend, so that means another blast to wales tomorrow. :teeth::teeth::teeth:

Sounds like you are having a grand time of it!

Look out for another North Wales drive out being organised - the last one was without a doubt the best day out driving I have had.

Youll notice a couple of people with lovely signature pics of about 9 Z's lined up.

That was the last North Wales drive out. :thumbs:

Yes i reguarly pass through Bala for that glorious run to Trawsfyndd, on the way to my caravan at the greenacres site at Porthmadog. :D Have to keep an eye out for the dreaded camera vans though :scare:

Looking good! :D

This is a car to drive and enjoy. I get twitchy if I don't drive it everyday!!!! :teeth::teeth::teeth:

Check out the gallery section for the Bala pics. Jacko's your man - he can even organise the sun! B):sweat::sun:

Drove down late fridat night and whay a joy, arrived at Porthmadog about 11pm the roads were totally empty. :teeth: Drove back this afternoon (big mistake) two massive snakes of cars doing 38mph on the national speed limit roads, makes my blood boil :angry::rant::angry: