WANTED-2006 350Z GT in GM

rawbhp

Hey all

Well I've been hanging around on here for some time doing research, and I'm finally in a position to buy a Z! :D

I'll keep it brief...

I'm after a 2006 GT in Gun Metal with black leather. I'm not interested in any other combos! I'll consider any mileage as long as there's a full service history and it's been owned by an enthusiast. B)

If you are selling in the near future, or know someone that is, I'd appreciate it if you could drop me a PM. I'm aware it may take a long time to find the perfect car, but it is out there somewhere...

Cheers

Rich

PS Great forum BTW-the best I have used. And please don't fill the thread up with posts telling me to buy an Azure!!

predictable but mildly amusing :p

i'm looking at around 14k so will probably be going for a car with 30-40k miles.

i laughed at the dealer's comment on that ad about owning a GTR! not exactly the same as a Z...

predictable but mildly amusing :p

i'm looking at around 14k so will probably be going for a car with 30-40k miles.

i laughed at the dealer's comment on that ad about owning a GTR! not exactly the same as a Z...

:lol: I know I was like.. there a tad different :lol:

• 2 weeks later...