NOW SOLD- Chilli for Sale -£10500

Ross Mac

Sorry if my infrequent and inflated price updates are causing irritation - that isn't my intention

By no means was I intimating that it was causing irritation, I was just curious at to why you personally thought the car wasn't selling :)

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now I've re read your post I seem to have gone ultra defensive for no reason - sorry Sarnie.

I really thought I would have had a bit more interest but have only had a handful of viewings, one was very close but he bought an M3 instead.

Had a few offers miles away from the asking price like £9k which is a bit too low as I've said above.

Perhaps it's the colour - you either love the red or hate it. I'm cursed by the fact the Z looks good in pretty much any colour it's painted!

I'm sure someone will come along with the right money and a love of chilli

To be honest I came very close to buying your car when i was looking for mine. The price wasnt the part that put me off, its worth that all day long, it was just the fact it wasnt a GT spec. I know it doesnt help selling but maybe its what other people may be thinking. Lovely looking car, free bump and good luck with the sale.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...