A good deal?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. A good deal?

• Yes
    • No

Welcome to the club, more importantly..the SILVER Z club ;):thumbs:

Mines a silver 04 too picked her up with 12K miles FNSH

Jerry :thumbs:

didnt realise there was a silver club, ahh. I make an assumption here that its far superior to any other colour club? :p;)

I didn't realise there was a silver club either! Well welcome to the silver/coventry club then!! And selling mine soon, you could of saved yourself about 595 miles :lol:

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So before you read this i have to admit that its my fault for not checking. (will make sense in a min.)

So last night i decided to get together the stuff ready to pick up the new car. simple...

No.

Focus's key and spare key, check.

insurance documents, check.

Registation documents, check.

sandwiches and juice for journey, check.

MOT certificate for focus, WTF, huh I swear I saw... well maybe i didnt *rummages arround some more*. nope definately dont. NOT CHECK panic panic NOT CHECK!!!! :scare::scare::scare::scare::scare:

So phone up freind who was there when i bought focus.

Me: "Dood, dood! you remember when i bought the focus?"

friend: "wtf calm the f*** down, yes i do"

Me: "and you remember him saying; "Yeah Yeah we'll service and MOT it before you pick it up"?"

friend: " yeah..."

Me: "well, they didnt f***ing MOT it did they.

friend: "err.. is that bad?"

Me: " :rant::angry::bang: OMFG what do you think it is? huh? you think its good? you think im bl***y laughing? NO im not, cos the car has been out of MOT for 6 months! :bang::angry::rant: "

friend: *click*, *boooooooooooooooooooo <--hung up :bangin:

So yeah. i did apologise btw.

Anyhoo. so i phoned the garage first thing in the morning in the vain hope they just didnt give me the certificate.

Nope. :thumbdown:

No record of it. :thumbdown:

At all. :thumbdown:

What so ever. :headhurt:

So i have had to run round today like a blue a***d fly trying to get an MOT done before 1PM. no such luck, way to busy today everywhere. so i though the ford guy could sort it tomorrow first thing for me seeing as he f***ed me over in the first place. Phone him up and:

"Hi can you please sort out an MOT first thing tommorow morning for me."

"i'll put you through to rapid fit"

*click*

"Hi rapid fit, and who the f*** are you?"

"hi, im some random customer who you have no reason to help out, please dont help!"

And so i have managed to get the local Allen ford garage to supposedly do it by the end of the day. this means i wont get to scotland till prob 12.30AM - 1AM.

:dummy: rant over, for now.

Welcome to the club, more importantly..the SILVER Z club ;):thumbs:

Mines a silver 04 too picked her up with 12K miles FNSH

Jerry :thumbs:

didnt realise there was a silver club, ahh. I make an assumption here that its far superior to any other colour club? :p;)

Im afraid its not superior, its 2nd to the kuro blacks, we rule :yahoo: (my personal opinion)

Looks like a nice example, enjoy the car and hope to see you at some meets :thumbs:

hye guys, it did indeed fall into place. ford actually did the mot within 3 hours of me dropping it off and i drove up to scotland really late.

good news though! ive got the car :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

been driving round all weekend and its been awesome. will post more on moday when im at work.

:thumbs: