Azure Blue Coupe GT 54 plate UK £9.5k SOLD

NWZ

I was always open to offers. I had a dealer buy the mrs car this morning and he told me the glasses guide was £9k, but I guess that's trade buying to then sell it on. He also said they are losing £200 a month, he said my mrs Clio was losing £120 a month. Which I think is pretty accurate.

It looks as if I have a friend who has kindly let me store the zed in their garage, so I'm a little bit happier.

Cheers for the offer Mike, I would have bitten your hand off with the offer but as it stands I have a very close relative who is going to look after my baby while I am away!

I was always open to offers. I had a dealer buy the mrs car this morning and he told me the glasses guide was £9k, but I guess that's trade buying to then sell it on. He also said they are losing £200 a month, he said my mrs Clio was losing £120 a month. Which I think is pretty accurate.

It looks as if I have a friend who has kindly let me store the zed in their garage, so I'm a little bit happier.

Cheers for the offer Mike, I would have bitten your hand off with the offer but as it stands I have a very close relative who is going to look after my baby while I am away!

as it stands I have a very close relative who is going to look after my baby while I am away!

That's really good to hear. So at least when you get back home, you've got your Zed ready and waiting. :thumbs:

as it stands I have a very close relative who is going to look after my baby while I am away!

That's really good to hear. So at least when you get back home, you've got your Zed ready and waiting. :thumbs:

Withdrawn - car is going to hibernate in a relatives garage....which is great news for me, although I wont be driving it, at least I can say I still own a 350z :)

At least we have a car to drive when we return (if we return)

• 2 months later...