Some Subtle Cheap Mods......

nurrish

Dave, did you say you were getting the wiper blank painted? If so there are a few others available that are a bit more "flush". Andy gave me one that he had which I am happy to share where it came from, it is rubber though so may not paint too well but it is black!

Also worth looking in is B&Q's plumbing dept as there will be ones that will fit flusher to the body, look in the toilet fittings section for a blanking plate!

I will check out b&q tomorrow :thumbs:

Hey mate, Just noticed this thread cus I was thinking of de-wipering the back of mine too.

Did you find a decent blanking grommit thingy while rummaging around the toilets in B+Q?! :lol:

If so what size etc was it?

Nice one.

I can do this for you if you can wait till the weekend. I have the grommets which work well.

Dave, did you say you were getting the wiper blank painted? If so there are a few others available that are a bit more "flush". Andy gave me one that he had which I am happy to share where it came from, it is rubber though so may not paint too well but it is black!

Also worth looking in is B&Q's plumbing dept as there will be ones that will fit flusher to the body, look in the toilet fittings section for a blanking plate!

I will check out b&q tomorrow :thumbs:

Hey mate, Just noticed this thread cus I was thinking of de-wipering the back of mine too.

Did you find a decent blanking grommit thingy while rummaging around the toilets in B+Q?! :lol:

If so what size etc was it?

Nice one.

I can do this for you if you can wait till the weekend. I have the grommets which work well.

Sounds like a plan :thumbs: . Hopefully it will be sunny cus I have some new badges to put on too. (Cheers Asad - nice quality)