For Mark, Louis and Richie - Caterham

mick43

All i can say again, is a huge thank you mick, was awesome going out on track with you, and with someone who can actually drive :thumbs: . Really was a top laugh, defo would be up for a spin in that ;) .

Looking very cool bud B) , was a great day and a great drive, when we were out on track with the supercharged s2000, was awesome mate, thanks again :thumbs:

Thanks for comments chaps (and no worries Mark it was good to have you alongside).

The total weight of the Caterham is ~500kg (with fuel). I have to have 20kg of lead bolted in to meet the minimum weight limit of 605kg :headhurt: I think a Zed is ~1500kg - still a great driving experience though.

(CS - thanks again for rapid delivery of Ferodo pads prior to Silverstone :thumbs:

Mark if you're interested, I'll be racing the Caterham twice in August at Brands.

1st August - GP circuit.

22/23rd August - Indy. (two races - I think it's qually Saturday and two races on the Sunday).

Caterham racing is normally good spectator sport with max number of cars on grid.

Mark if you're interested, I'll be racing the Caterham twice in August at Brands.

1st August - GP circuit.

22/23rd August - Indy. (two races - I think it's qually Saturday and two races on the Sunday).

Caterham racing is normally good spectator sport with max number of cars on grid.

Away the first one, but defo up for the second, will you have access to the pits e,t,c ?, or is it a track day ?

It's a race day, not a track day.

We will probably not get pit access as will be supporting a more prestige series. But, full access to pits will be possible on entry ticket (~£15). There will be ~130 Caterhams racing in three classes and we are normaly allocated in the outer paddock. There's also free seating at these events, for the stands that are open.