Muc Off Alloy Wheel Cleaner

T2

I bought Fast Car last night as they have bought a 350z to do as a project car :teeth: nose was bothering me :lol: but its only just a page about the standard car, they are going to start next month modifying it…

Anyway main point and bare with me ……… I was going to try Muc Off alloy wheel cleaner and I spotted an advertisement for BOGOF for the 1ltr spray bottle with a company called revolution247.com :teeth: when I phoned them I was told they had ran out and the offer was no longer available but they could sell me a bottle without the free one :wacko: , I explained to the guy that they clearly had stock if he could sell me the exact same product and as there was no end date or offer conditions so I would expect to get the deal, to cut a long story short after about 10 min on the phone I was told that they could not help and the guy hung up on me :angry: .

Great customer service, I would stay clear :rant:

Thx what a dilemma :doh: Do I put it in Car Detailing because the main text is about Muc Off or General because I’m starting it off about Fast Car doing a 350z as a project car :lol:

Decisions Decisions :D Thank god for the Mods :thumbs: