My Kinetix V+ Plenum Installed

nurrish

I had the exact same issue with mine, when I installed it. Found the quoted torque settings for the bolts were nowhere near enough to keep it sealed.

Yeah i had to just keep turning ever so slightly until i felt it tighten up enough without going to far....very delicate job

When I fitted mine I noticed after a few weeks the plenum "settled down " and required the fitting bolts re-tightening..it will be worth checking them every month or so ;)

my solution tothe engine cover

P1010006-3.jpg

Looking for a true induction solution for the future

So what would this be then ? :teeth:

I did wonder myself.. knowing Dave it's gonna be something a little less ordinary :lol:

Leaf blower maybe? :drive1

:lol: :lol:

Interested to know what this means aswell, always been slightly suspicious of the JWT being so close to hot air, probably just creating noise more than anything.

I mean something like a K&N Typhoon CCA.....Not something out of the ordinary :lol:

350Z-images.jpg

Anyhooo after a day of testing it seems to of made a difference. Definitely better throttle response and i have noticed a different note from my exhaust. Have also noticed it now has real urgency when lifting the clutch from standstill in first. Also pulls better in higher gears

Overall i am very happy and feels like a different car now. So here is the finished install with engine cover (I know it could do with some bling factor and a clean but at the mo im sorting out performance and styling....bling to follow that :D )

IMAG0039.jpg