Pictures of Mr Furious/Striker, the JDM dc2 Teg!

Seansy

Hello! :)

As said in my intro post, I own one of these, a car i've hankered over since I saw the first uk specs back in 1998 in shepperton autoway honda.

An attainable dream car for a long time, as a treat to myself for getting into a job which I am dead proud of I purchased this example back in October 2007.

DSC00009.jpg

DSC00056.jpg

DSC00057.jpg

his mascot... can you tell what I'm a fan of? :lol::blush:

DSC00059.jpg

and the obligatory "white on white" shot...

DSC00027.jpg

He is running on buddy club racing spec dampers, and will be installing my mugen twin loop on his as soon as I get the chance (to get off my bottom).

things I need to do before I sell him.

Sort the front vents out, annoys the hell out of me being white all over, a gloss black will break the front end up a treat.

I am semi tempted to get a spoon carbon front spoiler. and a rear guerney lip for the wing. I don't want a leeds taxi, but a touch of carbon won't hurt. I want it to look tasteful after all B)

hope you like what you see. :)

Regards

Sean

A very nice and clean looking teg you got there bud! looks good with the white wheels B)

cheers mate, i'll be sure to bring it over with me so you can have a proper nose around.

Oh and the white wheels, standard. :D and a bugger to clean. :dry:

Teg looks great Sean. B)

A very nice and clean looking teg you got there bud! looks good with the white wheels B)

Oh and the white wheels, standard. :D and a bugger to clean. :dry:

Have you tried detailing the wheels and putting a coat of wax or wheel wax on to protect the wheels? If not it might make it a bit easier to clean them. :)