Surrey Rolling Road Day Sat 23rd May 2009

This is from Z club and there are some spaces available if anyone is up for it. :D

PM me if you are interested.

Surrey Rolling Road Day Sat 23rd May 2009, up for it?

With the committees permission I have had a chat with Charlie and tried to organise a Club Day at Surrey Rolling Road, very easy to get to being at the junction of the M25/M4/M3!

This meeting last year was very popular and Charlie at Surrey RR is one of the most respected dynos in the country, I would get your name down asap if you want to guarantee your place, Max 20 cars? To give everyone a flavour of the last one we did here is the link http://www2.300zx.co.uk/forum/showth...lling+road+day

Prices for 11+ cars are £35, with a £10 (£10.60 with Paypal) deposit payable to me to secure your place! After I have taken the deposits,I will give this to Charlie on the day you then pay the remaining balance to him, the deposits are non-refundable (if cancelled within 48 hours of the day)and will be given to Charlie if you don't turn up/or change your mind. The runs will be given time slots and the sooner you pay the sooner you guarantee your time?

For this you get a dyno readout of

Power at Flywheel

Power at Rear wheels

Boost

Air Fuel Ratio

Torque

Just to clarify this day is not only about thumping chests and seeing what bhp you have, the dyno and operator can give you important info and pointers asto how your car is running and where it is falling short!

http://www.surreyrollingroad.co.uk/ Link details and where to find the RR venue

Meeting after the Dyno at Virginia Water for a couple of sherberts, and or food, it is difficult to put a time on this due to the varying factor of the rolling road, if money or time or the car isn't right it would still be good to see you at the dyno or virginia waters?

Here is the Pub at Virgina Waters

http://www.pub-explorer.com/surrey/p...giniawater.htm

If you want to pay your deposit, then please send a PM, with your username, full name and car reg and if paying by paypal please add 60p for fees, £10.60 in total?

Confirmed attendees

1. Topless PAID

2. Silverbullet PAID

3. Jaffa PAID (it will be running at this point!)

4. Radron PAID

5. Sussex stu PAID

6. uno PAID

7. Cybernet PAID(subject to running in)

8. Zairs PAID

9. . Ianl PAID

10. Jeremy PAID

11. John-boy PAID

12. Bantambunny PAID

Dyno is starting at 10am!

Spectators

SMW1

JoelyP

Richard Smith

Andy Isherwood

NickZ32

Jay300zx

Sonic006

Sumshiftyguy

Funkysi

AndrewG

Matdakav

The limit for this is TWENTY CARS ON THE DYNO, first come first served, get your name down before you lose out!!!!

I can't make this myself but have been to SRR many times, including twice with the Z (which fitted on their rollers with my Veilside kit on, just for reference for anyone else with a kit that is thinking of going) They are a cracking bunch of guys and know what they are doing and are very helpful. Good day out for anyone interested :thumbs:

Charlie is a good chap, and SRR a good and honest set of rollers.

Funnily enough, I am over at my parents place for the week in Surrey, only a 15 minute drive so will come down to watch! :D