Result from SKy insurance-thank you !

M350ZB

Would like to say a massive thank you to SKy insurance and Danny at sky insurance, for sorting out my insurance for me. Not only have i got a great quote, with better excess's, more coverage, and even cheaper windscreen cover. But the main thing, allthough SKy's policy being more than my renewal from admiral, it covers all mods like for like, that includes everything, and has discussed with Danny so many times :lol:, it is like for like. Got both my cars covered and a very good price. A great company and a great lad. Posted all my returnable documents this morning :thumbs:

Great policy and very good customer services, was never let down on ring-backs or nothing, also saving a bit threw the 350z-uk discount, result :thumbs:

A credit to the 350z-uk site :yahoo:

Like for like is very good thing to have, just have to be careful with the parts that are more expensive than stock. As no-one seems to do agreed value the after market parts can boost prices of repairs up significantly making it more likely for a non econmical repiar.

Another thing to raise for all those guys looking for car (zed) insurance, Sky's paying monthly intrest is no where near as huge/bad as other companies i got quoted, overall a very happy customer, and would defo recommend for anyone looking for quotes for there zed, defo worth a shot :thumbs: