FS: TYTN II Kaiser smart phone unlocked w/ tomtom

NWZ

A regretful sale but as I'm out of work and I do need money for wedding in a few weeks.

For sale is my TYYN ii Kaiser smartphone. It has the latest version of windows installed, updated rom with the touch slide menus installed. I've also installed Tomtom on the phone. It has bluetooth, gps & Wifi. I have the original box. It is also Sim free and will work on any network. I used it in Sweden on Telia without any problems. So defo Sim free. It has the hyperdragon firmware installed on it and it is a million times better than the crappy Orange firmware that came with it. It has full internet access incl. You Tube for mobile.

It pairs 100% with the 350z bluetooth dongle. It's in perfect working order no scratches on the screen.

Comes with power charger, car charger & I'll include the magnet I bought which I've mounted on the centre cubby on the zed. I hid all the wiring from the rear charger and you can do the same - it looks really neat!

PM me your offers. Postage around £7 with insurance. These things retail around £400 still!

3c72_1.JPG