SUN SET ORANGE, IMPORTS

lee

Im looking to get a 350z imported over and wanting the sun set orange colour

But im finding it evey hard, I cant find any companys what can get hold of them

Please advise if you know any good web sites were i can look around and finaly get one be four summer runs out!!!! :yawn:

loads for sale on Autotrader site, in the country now..if you buy and start importing one today I think Summer will be well over by the time you get it :wacko:

Been told 6 weeks when ive found one that is!!,

Plus im getting the ST pack so it works out about 4k cheaper for me to import one,

loads for sale on Autotrader site, in the country now..if you buy and start importing one today I think Summer will be well over by the time you get it :wacko:

Plus im getting the ST pack so it works out about 4k cheaper for me to import one,

how much do you reckon the car will cost you landed and all taxes paid inc. SVA and any mods required to bring up to UK spec ??

how much do you reckon the car will cost you landed and all taxes paid inc. SVA and any mods required to bring up to UK spec ??

To my joy ive had two quotes for £15500 witch will be the zed st pack 53reg or newer and with no more than 20k miles and that does include the SVA and MOT and on the road,

i have been looking on trader and e-bay ect!!. but your looking around 19k to 22k

you really ought to try bidding someone on one in the country, I,m sure you will find a car at that sort of price probably with some goodies fitted :thumbs:

sweet man, ive tryed but no joy if you see anything what comes up id be greatfully if you could give me a shout on t3ght@hotmail.co.uk

thanks