Sprayed Battery & Brake fluid covers

Budge

While waiting for my polished plenum and carbon engine cover and carbon air diffuser to arrive I had decided to do something with the 2 corner covers. I didn't want any more carbon :D what with the K&N cover already being there... I know you can't have too much carbon but the option to change later is still there. Anyway after a search of the garage and a trip to halfrauds for some clear laquer I ended up with this.

DSCF2282.jpg

DSCF2283.jpg

DSCF2284.jpg

I like it and feel when the polished plenum and other carbon and shiney bits arrive will look quite B) and brings a bit of compactness and uniformaty into the engine bay. All I need to do now is order the new hose kit to finish it off after a good degrease. :thumbs:

Looks B) What a clean engine bay!

Some of your coloured bolts would be a good addition too... B)

Next on the list, Just waiting to fit everything else once arrived. Coloured bolts and hoses. Right that's it. Surely there can't be much else... And before it's mentioned, the chrome oil cap and polished resevoir caps are on the way also along with the nismo radiator cap. :yahoo: