The HSCC Oulton Park Gold Cup 30th and 31st August

rsj

Well! It's that time of year again and I have received the details for this event as organiser for the Z Club. Members from here are invited to attend also as long as you bring your Z!

The HSCC Oulton Park Gold Cup 30th and 31st August 2009

Dear Club Secretary,

The Oulton Park Gold Cup meeting will again see the usual mix of classic racing and saloon cars on track. As it is the 40th Anniversary of the first European Formula 5000 race, which took place here at Oulton, we are gathering as many of these magnificent cars as we can and also many of the former drivers.

We are also celebrating 50 Years of the mini with a display and parade and 40 years of the Italian Job movie, with an Italian themed evening in our restaurant.

We are also hoping to mark the 100th birthday of Morgan Cars.

In addition to the fabulous racing, we are hoping that you will once again join us in adding to the infield atmosphere that makes the event so special.

Circuit parade laps will I am afraid be restricted to the mini and Morgan celebrations.

Everyone who is bringing a car for display will be entitled to a car pass, which will admit the driver free of charge. Any additional passengers will need to purchase tickets, priced £20 per day. Savings can be made by booking in advance at http://www.oultonpark.co.uk or by calling 0870 950 9000. Children 12 and under go free.

Camping is available to purchase at £20 per person (£15 in advance) regardless of length of stay.

Gates will open at 7am on each day.

In order to help us make this work as smoothly as possible. Please e-mail and register the following details at least 3 weeks before the event.

Number and types/model of cars attending Sunday.

Number and types/model of cars attending Monday.

Our criteria for the display area is fairly liberal, but please can you be sure your members bring cars which are in spirit with the event. Some clubs have not been invited this year because they clearly did not adhere to this last year.

Thank you for your support

This is IMHO the best value week-end of the year!! :#1:

Please do not take tickets and not show up as happened last year so I may be asking for a refundable deposit :angry:

Also any help from the Club would be apreciated - if offered! :clap:

So I will need to have names and car details, along with contact details to send out your FREE tickets by PM or e-mail please: B)

The list starts here!

1 rsj

2 Datsun Dave

3 Nidge74

4 Richiep

5Steve Kemp

6 260TT

7 Rob Gaskin

8 Mr EX

9 Steve Burns

10 Paul Wrangle

11 DJTimodj

12 Keith Harrison

13 Pete

14 gtr-240z

15 hitman13

16 TheMinel

17 Ray100

18 GZ32

19 Chef

20 Brain Baker

21 Mark Warburton

22 Yatesy

23 moggy240

24 GZ32

25 ZedBoy Details Required Please!

26 Dave Holland Details Required Please!

... AND: Where are the following usual suspects??:

Red Baron

Kierash

Max (350z-uk)

Zedache

ChrisBlackzx

Quavey

Pure (350z Uk Owners)

Tasty Tony

Bongo

I hope to have some speares but dont count on it. First come, first served!!

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
I will need to have confirmed numbers by the end of July latest please! :#1:

:#1: This is a GREAT 2 days of racing and a GREAT Z Gathering!! :#1:

Please me know ASAP! :clap:

BUMP!!

The deadline for free tickets is Sunday 2nd August 2009 - After that it will be first come first served for any spares! :boxing:

Please let me know if you and your Zed can DEFINATELY make this great 2 day event SOON :bangin:

Sorry Rob not able to make it this year which is a shame as i think it is the best static meet of the year if you love motor sport,hope you have good weather and loads of people turn up.

max.

Ok Everyone! This is IMPORTANT!!

Oulton Park have sent the letter and asked for the attendee details as follows:

Outon Park Gold Cup 2009

"Dear Club Secretary

Please find below this years Gold Cup Ticket request sheet.

Everyone who is bringing a car for display will be entitled to a complimentary admission pass which allow access for the car and driver for each day of attendance. Any additional passengers will need to purchase tickets, priced £20 per day. Savings can be made by booking in advance at Oulton Park Race Circuit - The Official Oulton Park Motorsport Site or by calling 0870 950 9000. Children 12 and under go free.

Camping is available to purchase at £25 per person (£15 in advance) regardless of length of stay.

Gates will open at 7am on each day.

In order to help us make this work as smoothly as possible. Please e-mail ??? and register the following details as soon as possible.

Car Club: 350-Uk.com

Contact Name:

Contact Phone:

Car Make:

Car Model:

Car Reg:

Day/Days: Sunday and/or Monday.

I have some of the details from you but not all.

This is the last chance to put your name down!

Please complete the details IN FULL and PM or e-mail me before close on Friday or YOU MAY NOT GET TICKETS!

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!

These are the guilty parties! - Full contact & car details please ASAP!

Datsun Dave

Richiep

Steve Kemp

260TT

Rob Gaskin

Mr EX

Steve Burns

Paul Wrangle

gtr-240z

TheMinel

Brain Baker

Mark Warburton