R33 GTR v 350Z

sake-bito

whineing is common especially if you have a vented bonnet, but from time to time, but if it happens everythime then the starter motor may be on the way out. battery die with in a week is very common as the jap battery are sh1t, so getting a nissan micra battery in halfords and put it in is the way to go. but if you want you can get even better batteries but I tend to stick with the mirca ones.

I few more thing I would highly recommand that doesnt cost too much is earthing kit and splitfire coil packs if it doesnt already have it as those will remove any flat spots on the car and the car is much more lively on accelation. I dont know how much it does work,

whineing is common especially if you have a vented bonnet, but from time to time, but if it happens everythime then the starter motor may be on the way out. battery die with in a week is very common as the jap battery are sh1t, so getting a nissan micra battery in halfords and put it in is the way to go. but if you want you can get even better batteries but I tend to stick with the mirca ones.

I few more thing I would highly recommand that doesnt cost too much is earthing kit and splitfire coil packs if it doesnt already have it as those will remove any flat spots on the car and the car is much more lively on accelation. I dont know how much it does work,

I think it had to get the splitfire coil packs fitted as it started to missfire. Not sure about the grounding kit though

STOO

16k seems quite pricey for an R33 GTR. I've seen many go for the 12k mark. You never make money back on mods so you shouldn't expect to pay more just because it's been modified. Haggle them down and see how you get on. If not I'd rather go for the R34 GTR which can be had for 17k (if that's around your budget).. much newer and means things less likely to go wrong. An M reg car is ver likely to needs things replacing very soon costing a fair amount.

The skyline market is very different I would say as it depends on what has been done and when it has been done. I have sold my previous R33GTR for 22k just 3 month ago but that car is the dogs bollox you can get with a Brand New NUR engine, ferrari F50 brakes and full cage,, stitch weld, R34GTR seats etc. sure you can pick up a R33GTR for 7k that has a 13 year old engine, tired suspenion and brakes etc but for something special and has a freash engine, freash turbo, intercooler, radiator etc etc you wont find many less than 15k I would say.

Leon.