Azure coupe - near Cardiff Wales Airport

Trev-the-Rev

Thats only about 10 miles from me, was it a dealer you're buying it from or private? Loads of nice places to stay in the area, but if you get stuck give me a shout and i'll sort you out a bed for the night. :thumbs:

Anyway it is a long way to come but i'm sure you are gonna enjoy every minute driving it back to bonny scotland :D Enjoy!!!

hi sunset,thanks for the offer, picked up zed friday,drove home early sat[5am] home for 1230 just found out got done for speeding on first visit to view the car 2 weeks ago doing 66mph in a 50mph at roadworks m4, bought the car from corner park garage llantrisant,my cousin is a mechanic there based in cardiff, car is stunning 56 plate 15000miles one finance owner car in black drives great and loads of power too,love the car to bits already, went to local dvla office near cardiff to sort out private plate i bought for the car some time ago that looks great too,the fuel costs back to scotland suprised me £60 which was £5 cheaper tham my audi a4 not bad for 427 miles back to greenock, if ever you fancy a trip to scotland please let me know ,ive got loads of room up here for you to stay,may i also take this opportunity to thank the rest of the members for a very warm welcome to your site . cheers again hope to catch up with you all sometime in the future........ stevie :D:)

Hi Stevie, good to see you enjoyed your trip back :thumbs: Cant believe it only cost you £60 in fuel :D you must off been taking it steady all the way up. ;) Hope you didn't get flashed a second time :scare: I travel that road every day and see so many cars getting flashed, probably because they are still half asleep at half 5 in the morning :lol:

Always wanted to take a trip up to Scotland, never been there, even though my nan was Scottish!! So may take you up on the offer one day. Enjoy the car and don't forget, any problems just post up on this forum and we'll be more than happy to help. Get yourself along to a few shows as well, and put some faces to names. :thumbs:

Cheers,

Steve.