Tonneau Cover.

choptop

After an original Nissan Tonneau Cover. Does anyone have one they wish to sell? PM me if you do. :thumbs:

Do a quick search on here, there is a guy who sells them, not the nissan oem type, but his own,made of mdf, and really do the job plus stronger, and if like me you wanted to mount anything on it, works a treat :thumbs:

If you can wait until Wales, I've got a StuartB tonneau that you can have for £20 - far better and easier to fit than the Nissan one. :thumbs:

What colour is the one you have? He had different ones if I remember, leather look and felt. Let me know which one you have. Could be interested :thumbs:

If you can wait until Wales, I've got a StuartB tonneau that you can have for £20 - far better and easier to fit than the Nissan one. :thumbs:

What colour is the one you have? He had different ones if I remember, leather look and felt. Let me know which one you have. Could be interested :thumbs:

Matches the carpet in the boot - a felty type fabric, I suppose. No commitment required, I'll bring it to the services if you want and you can have a gander. :)

Matches the carpet in the boot - a felty type fabric, I suppose. No commitment required, I'll bring it to the services if you want and you can have a gander. :)

See you at the services :thumbs: