Toyota Yaris 1.0lt

LewisL

Hi All,

The Mrs. Car is up for sale as we bought ourselves a dog last month which is quickly turning into a horse so we needed something with more room so just got a Rav4.

Toyota Yaris GS 1.0 16v VVTi

1999 V

170k (don’t let this put you off)

3 door

Red with body coloured bumpers & mirrors

E/windows (drivers side is one touch)

C/locking

Cd player

15†alloy wheels + 14†steel wheels & trims all have brand new tyres on alloys & steels

FSH (Think all Toyota) just been serviced last month

Tax: 30/04/09

MOT: 25/09/09

5 speed manual

Split folding rear seats which also move back & forwards to allow more boot space or leg room

Power steering

ABS

On-board computer

2 keys

As I said it’s the Mrs. car & she works for Toyota so anything that has needed doing has been done it was just serviced with new tyres. Don’t let the mileage put you of the car looks & drives like it hasn’t even done a ¼ of the mileage on the clock. All the suspension & exhaust (inc. cat) is about 3 years old the clutch & gearbox are perfect & engine is still nice & revy.

The paint is just as red as when it came out the factory due to being garaged the majority of its life. I had the bumpers & mirrors painted professionally about a year ago & the original paint work matched the fresh paint perfectly. There are a few scratches/stone chips here & there but nothing major better than most cars of this age.

The interior is as it just came out the factory the only thing is it has a face lift cd player fitted which doesn’t match up to the dash perfectly I have the original tape deck which will go with the car as well.

As you’d imagine it’s very cheap to TAX, Insure & run. The car has never missed a beat in the time we’ve owned it we got it with about 140k on the clock a few years ago. Perfect for round town driving & surprisingly good on motorway/dual carriage ways as well.

The only reason this car is going is due to need for something bigger you’ll know what I mean when you see the dog!

£1250ono

Car located in Bristol.

Will get some pics up the weekend once it’s been in for a full valet @ her place Friday.

Yaris gone! my sister cam eover & took it & left me her corsa! so once i've serviced it & cleaned it(may take serval days it's dirty) will stick a post up!

but if anybody is looking for a 1.2 corsa sxi with a semi auto box give me a shout!