Service in Nottingham

MattMe

Hello.

I'm due to take me 350 in for a service in a couple weeks and trying to find somewhere to take it in Notts area.

I've looked through the sticky about the Good and Bad garages and Sunwin in Nottingham had quite a bad review.

Anyone got anywhere they would recommend?

The car's been serviced at Nissan since new but I'm not too fussed about keeping that up now it's five years old. What do you think? I doubt it would affect the price much now.

It's due a P1, which is just an oil and filter change which I could do myself but I do want to keep the service history on it, even if it's not Nissan.

Cheers.

Sounds quite tempting! How are you lucky enough to get discount? Do you work there?

Only problem being it's in Leicester, not a long way I know but further than Nottingham.

How much would it hurt my wallet do you think? I need an MOT too, so might get both done at the same place...

Sounds quite tempting! How are you lucky enough to get discount? Do you work there?

Only problem being it's in Leicester, not a long way I know but further than Nottingham.

How much would it hurt my wallet do you think? I need an MOT too, so might get both done at the same place...

I don’t work for them but I do work closely with them, they’re a great team…

MOT is £55.00, however, the last none-forum member I sent there got the MOT for £35.00… :thumbs:

• 1 month later...

CS

was thinking of going to Leicester for a P2 or P3 service on my 2004 JDM... was wondering if they do jap imports and how much it would cost...?

Also would be much appreciated if I could get a discount through your kind self :)

CS

was thinking of going to Leicester for a P2 or P3 service on my 2004 JDM... was wondering if they do jap imports and how much it would cost...?

Also would be much appreciated if I could get a discount through your kind self :)

Hi Jesse, they do indeed service Imports too, send me a PM of your requirements and I'll give them a call and tell them to a expect a call from yourself... :thumbs: Are you based in Leicester... :thumbs: