Bose stereo connector wiring - HELP!!

klanbo

Hi,

I'm in the process of fitting a new head unit, the Pioneer AVIC-F900BT and while I was disconnecting 1 of the 3 connections to the Bose stereo, I pulled one of the connectors apart....oops!!

There is a sticky to explain what each wire does, but I need to know what order they go back into the plug...if that makes sense. I've tried downloading the 350z manual and looked at the AV section but it's confusing (at least to me). Was hoping someone might have a picture so I could see the order I need to plug them back in. It's the 10 pin plug (but only 9 are used).

Colours are:

Orange

White

Green

Grey

Red

Pink/Black

Red/Blue

Green/White

White/Blue (thick wire)

Any help would be really appreciated......thanks in advance!!

Ben

Oh, it's a 2004 model with the Bose system with sub if that makes any difference.

There are 3 connectors that plug into the back of the stereo. 1 x 16 pin (only 9 wires....which I think might be for the phone), 1 x 6 pin (all 6 wires used) and the 10 pin plug in question.

Cheers!!

Thanks srobrien, that did the trick. The service manual was a little too much for me :headhurt:

I've been looking at loads of options for satnav, ipod connection, etc. Think I'll look into getting a car PC a little more!!

Ta!!