Pipercross intake *Fitted*

srobrien

Hi folks, just took delivery of my new pipercross intake from CS today. Very happy with the service recieved.

Anyway I braved the cold and wet to go out and fit it...it looks the mutts and sounds awsome.

Not sure about the red elbow though I will have to see if i can get it coloured orange or something.

Also engine needs a good clean and MUST get plenum polished.

Enjoy.

R

IMG_2684.jpg

IMG_2685.jpg

IMG_2686.jpg

Very nice.

You catching a budgie to work this week or are you still off? Maybe a mini zed meet during the week! ;)

Im supposed to be offshore as we speak but i took a trip off as i buggered my back, so i have another 3 weeks at home.

A mini meet would be good but my zed is looking a bit sorry for itself and its not booked into the bodyshop till after the 3rd march.

R

Strangely enough, I just took my pipercross off today. . .

Lomoto has the same kit and has painted the elbow black, looks much cooler. Looks good anyways mate. You notice a change in sound?

Yeah it definatly sounds throatier, do you know what he used to paint the rubber on the elbow?

R

Looks like a decent job mate, might have to colour code some of the wires under my bonnet - I've got twitchy fingers now :)

Cheers i managed to find all colours of tape here http://www.bluearan.co.uk/

decent price with next day delivery. It looks alot better than the original IMO.

R :)

Cracking job mate B) , did you use the 19mm orannge stuff ?, looks da B) ???

Looks like a decent job mate, might have to colour code some of the wires under my bonnet - I've got twitchy fingers now :)

decent price with next day delivery. It looks alot better than the original IMO.

Thanks mate. Yeah 19mm is the thickest you can get the orange in i think. It was actually the best thickness for going round the bend on the elbow.

R :D

Thanks mate. Yeah 19mm is the thickest you can get the orange in i think. It was actually the best thickness for going round the bend on the elbow.

Thanks matey :thumbs: , postage for nest day a bit steep, :lol:

Thanks matey :thumbs: , postage for nest day a bit steep, :lol:

Yeah i know, but its still only a couple of quid. Are you going for the orange?

R