RAC TracKstar + **Pics now included*Reduced*Listed on Ebay**

GT4 Zed

Hello everyone,

Just drumming up some interest before i put it on Fleabay.

I had this unit on my blade silver 350z GT which i sold last year for my Kuro GT4 :teeth:

Had it removed the GT only to find out the GT4 had Tracker monitor fitted :blush:

I was going to keep it and use it on my next car (usually swap every year :scare: ) but i know i will keep the Zed for longer B)

It is now boxed and ready to go with all documentation if anyone is interested.

The main plus points are

1- rebate on your insurance premium

2- peace of mind especially in Europe

2- the subscription is valid till October 2009 transferable!( subscriptions are £132 a year currently)

Professional fitting for the Zed cost £60 at my local (<2hrs labour) but could be more for other cars.

This is what RAC trackstar has to say about the unit:

Trackstar Plus is an insurance approved Thatcham Q rated vehicle Tracker with an average recovery time of less than one hour! Trackstar is a monitored GPS Vehicle tracker which means that your vehicle is tracked to street level accuracy as soon as it triggers as stolen.

The Trackstar Plus is one of the few tracker systems which can be removed and refitted if you change cars. Trackstar can be fitted to all modern 12 and 24 volt vehicles. It is also suitable for caravans, a wide range of plant machinery and some trailers.

Price of £399.00 includes delivery, VAT and Nationwide Installation!

plus subscriptions

CIMG1823.jpg

CIMG1820.jpg

CIMG1816.jpg

CIMG1819.jpg

CIMG1818.jpg

I want £250 ONO for this and would be prepared for any desirable Zed bits as PX and cash either way :thumbs:

Bennett

PM for phone details if you have futher querries.