Stubby Aerials

nickwheadon

Hi guys,

Finally getting my Zed this weekend (hopefully) :teeth: ! When I put the deposit down they said 7-10 days but already been over 2 weeks. Annoying! :rant: - What are other peoples delivery/lag times been like?

Anyway rant over. In preparation for the weekend, I want to get a stubby (I cannot be driving about with the stock aerial for too long can I?), and have searched through the forum, where it recommends looking on ebay. I have had a gander and all of the aerials listed are around the £5 mark - will these be crap? Where is the best place to get one (would like it in either black, or a match tom the TL Grey)?

Cheers

Nick

Hi guys,

Finally getting my Zed this weekend (hopefully) :teeth: ! When I put the deposit down they said 7-10 days but already been over 2 weeks. Annoying! :rant: - What are other peoples delivery/lag times been like?

Anyway rant over. In preparation for the weekend, I want to get a stubby (I cannot be driving about with the stock aerial for too long can I?), and have searched through the forum, where it recommends looking on ebay. I have had a gander and all of the aerials listed are around the £5 mark - will these be crap? Where is the best place to get one (would like it in either black, or a match tom the TL Grey)?

Cheers

Nick

I have one on my 350Z in bronze which matches the car looks really good, but the signal reception I get is crap and I don't think it was that cheap either! Fitted by the chap who owned it before me........ might have to whip it off sometime and have a look but picks up major stations really well ie Radio 1, etc