Ferodo DS Performance Pads From Cougar Store 350z

MITZ@CougarStore

All, I had a member asking me last week if I had the Ferodo DS pads, as he didn’t want the DS2500 pads, the DS pads are the level before the DS2500…

These pads are priced at £145.00 delivered for a front and rear set, this is for the Brembo calipers.

About the Ferodo DS range…

Ferodo DS Performance brake pads are designed for the driver who demands the ultimate in braking performance. They provide the kind of braking power normally associated with racing cars - all without the need to build up and maintain high operating temperatures. Providing low and high speed braking efficiency, reduced stopping distances and consistent brake pedal feel from cold, DS Performance are the drivers choice for safe, high performance braking.

Ferodo DS Performance brake pads are subjected to rigorous testing and development. From laboratory and dynamometer programmes through to extensive race circuit and road trials, we guarantee braking that is tested to perfection. Ferodo DS Performance give consistent braking where others may fade. When the going gets hot Ferodo DS Performance will stop you again, and again...always safely.

Ferodo DS Performance brake pads are manufactured with a thermal underlayer between the friction material and the backing plate to assist heat dissipation during high performance braking. This helps to prevent over heating the braking system, damaging caliper seals and brake fade. Many high performance brake materials are harsh and can cause faster than normal disc wear. Ferodo DS Performance pads are formulated to minimise disc wear without losing the friction life characteristics associated with Ferodo products. Ferodo DS Performance pads are supplied to you 'ready to perform' which means that they reach maximum efficiency after only one or two brake applications.

As always, if you're interested do send me a PM... :thumbs: