air filter

pturbo

Finally got the scorpion exhaust fit on monday and it sounds great, only one problem the left hand tail pipe is sticking out a inch further than the right tail pipe and it looks p?ssed :rant::rant: so ive spoken to the garage who fit it and they are going to see if they can fix the problem NEXT thursday :dry:.

Have any other members had the same problem as i have or have i just getting a numpty of a mechanic to fit my exhaust?

There is a black plastic cover just to the side of the drivers rear wheel i think that has to come off bud and you should then get a perfect fit :thumbs:

Thanks ill remember that and tell the fitter when i go back next thursday cheers :)

After popping into Revolution today to order an induction kit i had a word with the fitter to see if he could squeeze my car in a fix the exhaust and iam please to say the exhaust is straight and great :yahoo: ive also ordered a K&N Gen 2 induction kit which is getting fit on wednesday. :teeth: