FAO Brake Guys

LewisL

In all fairness, it might just be easier keeping the Brembo setup as it is and going for some Performance Friction front discs or DBA discs, pushing out the calipers etc creates a lot of work, worse still your wheel may not fit over the widened Brembo spacing.

There are lots of discs to choose from in standard size fitment, this aided with some pads such as the Ferodo DS2500 pads will make a big difference… :thumbs:

In all fairness, it might just be easier keeping the Brembo setup as it is and going for some Performance Friction front discs or DBA discs, pushing out the calipers etc creates a lot of work, worse still your wheel may not fit over the widened Brembo spacing.

There are lots of discs to choose from in standard size fitment, this aided with some pads such as the Ferodo DS2500 pads will make a big difference… :thumbs:

I know what your saying mate!

To be honest the standard oem brakes provide me with ample stopping power this is more for looks really just prefer the look of a 2 peice setup! dont really need to go bigger but thought i would see whats about!

if there is nothing then not to worry will just whack on some oem discs & pads when the time comes as the ads were only just changed anyway so not neeeded @ the minute just seeing whats about for when i do need to change.

I know what your saying mate!

To be honest the standard oem brakes provide me with ample stopping power this is more for looks really just prefer the look of a 2 peice setup! dont really need to go bigger but thought i would see whats about!

if there is nothing then not to worry will just whack on some oem discs & pads when the time comes as the ads were only just changed anyway so not neeeded @ the minute just seeing whats about for when i do need to change.

When the time comes send me a PM, I'll go through the options with you, lots of 'good' looking discs available, which perform as well as they look... :thumbs:

Happy New Year bud... :thumbs: