Spacers advice

Xendric

So, Im fitting my new wheels when I get them (later this week I reckon), but I'll probably need spacers to get the to fill the archs for a more aggressive stance.

My new wheels are 8.5x19f and 9.5x19r, both ET30. I'm planning to drop the car 25-30mm (installing my new KW v3 tomorrow). How big can I go on the spacers to get the wheels as far out as I can, without having the tyres rubbing on my fenders at heavy cornering?

I can't for the life of me figure it out by doing the math before putting on the new wheels. Can anyone help?

Cheers

Alex

Depends how much you lower it and what camber you will be running etc. to be honest. If you can wait until the end of the week, I would suggest fitting the suspension and wheels, settle it out and see how it looks. An offset of 30 isn't overly aggressive nor is it tame so a 20mm hubcentric might give it that nice aggressive stance but as above, if you have it lowered a long way down with certain cambers, you might find problems. I would fit it all up first and see how it looks personally.