350Z GT UK GUNMETAL with NISMO bodykit/alloys/exhaust!!!

Asad

october 2003 (53plate) grey with tan/alezan leather uk spec nissan 350z gt pack 35000miles full nissan service history, 12months mot!

all standard features on this top spec 350z gt plus these extras with no expense spared on maintenance/modifications! over 9 THOUSAND spent on this vehicle with full offical nismo body kit(£2900), 19inch nismo rays engineering forged alloys (£2850 w/tyres)with nearly new tyres 6mm all round remaining, full offical catback nismo s-tune exhaust system (£1900), upgraded with high end eibach pro-street s coilovers suspension kit (£1400) professionly fitted/set up & Aligned by power station! top spec kenwood double din touch screen dvd/cd player (£800)

this is a immacutley owned 350z with only the best products! great looking and sounding vehicle!

£16495ono

contact me for more info or to make a reasonable offer! 07796888904 k2hks@hotmail.com

may px dc5,evo x,e46 m3

I've tidied the thread and split the discussion. This is someone's ad and not the place for that. I've also locked it for the moment so that any further discussion does not take place here. OP can PM me if they want it re-opening and anyone unhappy with what I've done can do the same.